Table of Contents
- 1 Step#1: Go to Twitter, Choose the Video you need to save and Copy the URL
- 2 Step#2: Go to Saveting.com, Put the URL in the Form and Click on Download
- 3 Step#3: Choose your preferred Video file Format
- 4 Step#4: Save the video in your Computer or Mobile Device
- 5 Step#5: After the download is finished, Play your video file from your Computer or Mobile
- 6 Final words:
Saveting is one of the most popular and growing videos downloaders online. It allows users to save videos from their favorite websites like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Vimeo etc. Saveting is also one of the best Twitter downloader. You can copy your Tweet videos with just few simple steps.
In this guide, we are going to show you, step by step, how to download any Twitter video using Saveting.com.
Before starting, let’s recall the main advantages of using Saveting:
- Advantage#1: Saveting is simple to use and most importantly, it is free to use.
- Advantage#2: Saveting is online application, it is accessible anywhere from any device and any browser.
- Advantage#3: Saveting supports many websites, not only Twitter and YouTube.
- Advantage#4: Saveting is secured, you don’t need to install any piece of software or plugin on your computer or mobile.
- Advantage#5: Saveting provides great tips on how to download videos online, thanks to its blog and help page.
Saveting provides much more advantages, but the above ones are the most popular and general ones.
Now let’s see how to save Twitter video online.
Step#1: Go to Twitter, Choose the Video you need to save and Copy the URL
- Go to Twitter.com and Select the Tweet video you need to save
- Option#1: Open the video Tweet in your browser and Copy the URL of the Tweet (Select the URL, press CTRL + C as shown in the screenshot below)
- Option#2: Right Click on the video Tweet and Select “Copy link to Tweet”, then Copy the URL shown
Step#2: Go to Saveting.com, Put the URL in the Form and Click on Download
- Go to Saveting.com, Paste the Tweet URL you have copied in Step1 as shown in the screenshot
- Press the “Download” button to process the download link
- After few seconds, Saveting will redirect to the download page
Step#3: Choose your preferred Video file Format
- In the download page, you have the list of available files formats. Select one of them according to your preferences,
- Right Click on the “Download” link, and Save as.
Step#4: Save the video in your Computer or Mobile Device
- Choose a directory in your local disk where you want to store the file
- Give a name to the file
- “Save” the file in your computer or device
Step#5: After the download is finished, Play your video file from your Computer or Mobile
After the download is finished, you can now play your video with your preferred video player.
- Go to the directory where the video is file is saved
- Play the file with your preferred video player.
As you can see in this guide, it is very easy to save videos from Twitter with Saveting. It requires 5 steps, but very easy steps. Saveting works very fast and very secure. The only information you need to provide is the video Tweet URL, and Saveting will do the rest of the work.
In addition to Twitter, Saveting supports many other websites like Instagram, Vimeo, Vine, Vidme, Dailymotion, YouTube among many others.